- 66,000 sq. ft. of new CAT A office accommodation
- Entire re-positioning of asset
- 18,000 sq. ft. office floors
- 2,500 sq. ft. roof terrace
- Designed by Buckley Gray Yeoman
- Completion: Spring 2023
72 Welbeck Street is currently under construction to provide 18,000 sq. ft. office floor plates on the doorstep of Marylebone Village and Bond Street’s Elizabeth Line Station.
The building will be given a bold new external identity, with an enlarged office reception and a 2,500 sq. ft. west-facing communal roof terrace as well as dedicated outside space for the 1st and 2nd floors.
Completion: Q3 2022 (Phase 1)
Architect: Buckley Gray Yeoman
Leasing: Edward Charles & Partners and CBRE