- 14,000 sq. ft. office transformation
- 2,500 sq. ft. column free floor plates
- New terracing, end of trip facilities, and reception
- Reception, end of trip facilities, and common parts transformation
- Designed by Spratley & Partners
Designed by Spratley & Partners architects, 23 Hill Street provides 14,000 sq. ft. of Grade A office accommodation, with 2,500 sq. ft. column-free floor plates.
A palette of elegant and refined internal finishes has been paired with the building’s traditional features and proportions, while the project will also deliver an impressive south-facing communal terrace.
Completion: Q4 2021
Architect: Spratley & Partners
Leasing: Eia Real Estate & BNP Paribas